Friday, January 3, 2014

A Quarter of a Year

Elliette turns 3 months old today.  That's a quarter of a year.  I'm not exactly sure where 3 months have gone but I know they've been an adventure.  Our family couldn't imagine our lives without this little dolly!


At 3 Months Old Elliette:
Loves chewing on her hands.
Loves kicking her feet.
Can recognize mom, dad, and her sisters Lilly and Harper. 
Smiles at everyone. 
Coos at us (just within the last week, really). 
Likes being in a sitting position so she can see what's happening. 
Likes watching TV (not that I put her in front of it.  I don't really believe in those Baby Einstein videos.)
Still refuses a pacifier. 
Loves to be swaddled.
Sleeps in her Rock N Play in her own bedroom.
Rolls onto her side. 
Hates tummy time but can hold herself up pretty well. 
Goes to bed at 7 and sleeps till 4 or 5 (except the last few nights she's also woken up around 2 and then slept till 6:30-7.  I think there's a 3 month growth spurt, right?)  


I can't wait to see what the next quarter of her little life brings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment