Sunday, January 19, 2014

Snow Much Fun!

I try to make it a point to send the big girls out to play if it's not too cold and we are just staying home.  Yesterday was one of those days.  (Not to mention that they start to drive me crazy after awhile so it does us all good if I lock them outside  they get outside for some fresh air.) So I sent them out and then decided that I would bundle Ellie up and head out with her too.  This adorable snowsuit barely gets used and I figured if she hated it or got cold, the worst that could happen was that I'd bring her inside.  Turns out, sweet baby girl loved it out there!   

I mean, look at that cheesy grin! 

Oh, don't mind me.  I'm not wearing any makeup and that's Lilly's hat I'm wearing. 

This was one of the only pictures that our enormous dog, Sully, didn't photobomb.  I also consider this one of those "miracle photos."  You know, its a miracle everyone is looking at the camera! 

And then there's this:
That's Lilly on the left, probably about the exact same age as Elliette.  I took the picture of Lilly on her first Thanksgiving, which was the first time it snowed when she was a baby.  I just had to recreate it with Ellie! *You can see the original blog post here. This is my original blog that I started when Lilly was a babe!*
I'm going to make it a point to take Elliette outside more this winter (assuming we're not in the middle of another Polar Vortex, which I hear is making a comeback later this week.  Ugh.). Have a fabulous week everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment